Monday, October 24, 2011

Chain Writing- the original of 'Daydream in Night'


It was a dark, stormy night. As always, I was going home after a day’s journey. I had unusually much homework and tests that day, so I was exhausted. That was when a big thud sound came. I hesitated for a moment, but I ignored it and just went on, thinking “none of my business.” Yes, I admit it; I was a little scared, too. There were too many crimes happening…
           But life doesn’t always turn out as they were planned. I could feel the sound getting closer, bigger. That was when I realized that I was running. It was instinct. I knew the mysterious sound is dangerous. I think I was almost frightened to death when that thing appeared.
           It quickly slipped from my front and went its way to my neck. Yes, it was a knife. All at sudden, that cold metal thing touched my neck. I couldn’t say a word. Realizing this was some kind of kidnapping, my heart beat went crazy. My brain was telling myself just to be calm, but I couldn’t stop myself from shivering. The man in my back noticed my shivering and with cold voice spoke to me.
           “(*&@#$%^&*)(&^%!!” He said in such a sharp voice. But I couldn’t understand what he was saying. He spoke different language. It seemed like he was speaking Russian, or just something similar to Russian, since I took 3 years of Russian at my high school and know how it sounds like. The rough sound of Russian made me much more nervous and scared.
           Suddenly he fell on the ground. His body was flat on the ground. At first, I was so shocked. Because it happened so quickly, I did not even realize he was on the ground. Then after finding out that he was unconscious, I decided to get away from him before he wakes up. But something caught my sight. His wallet was on the floor. And inside the wallet, there were lots of girl students’ picture including mine. It was so scaring that I ripped my picture off. At that moment, I saw him awake, looking at me with cold eyes. He tried to kill me with his knife. Bang! Gun sound. And man died. I don’t know who save me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything you want to tell me...