Wednesday, November 9, 2011

ME




I wander around like a cat. People believe cats as the most adequate animal for pets, but in reality, cats do not act that loyal to their masters. Cats stay at their owners' houses only because it is the easiest way to get food. If the masters do not provide food, they will simply leave and stray around, just like me. To me, keeping a certain state for a long time is like climbing a mountain of ninety degrees. It doesn't matter what the state is: studying, playing, working, or even being friends with someone. I want change constantly.





   Also, I let myself to be like a whiteboard in an open room. Every now and then, people come in freely and write or draw things with a board marker of different colors- red, bue, or black. Unlike a canvas, though, erasing is pretty easy. You can easily erase things on board, as I forget things easily. But If you think more carefully about it, a whiteboard that has been cared well is left with marks of markers. Some things I dare not touch it, and I leave it as it is until it is stuck on the board.



Lastly, Clown. We are not allowed to express your feelings thoroughly around here. If you tell them you’re hurt whenever you actually are, they’ll see you as a timid and vulnerable person. To get people’s affirmation, you must be smiling, cause they like to be happy with you, all of them do. So I act like a clown in a show and try to keep them interested. Such a coward I am, not able to say things clearly, always putting a smile mask over my face. That is simply the way I live; it is very depressing sometimes, but it is more comfortable for me.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting. A white-board clown cat! ^^ But in life some things should remain constant, no? Imagine if the food chain (먹이사슬)suddenly unravelled - where would the cat go? What would it write on the white-board? And whose joke would it tell? Hmm... Maybe there should be more constancy in life than you would have wished for! ㅋㅋ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though I don't really know you besides your name, from a first glance or impression I think this quite accurately describes you. Well I'm not sure about the whiteboard part, but I've seen you wander around school quite a lot, like the cat you're talking about. lol :)

    ReplyDelete

Anything you want to tell me...